agent provocateur, who sometimes
likes to write stuff about things.
Based in Porto,
Portugal. Available for
collaborations, exhibitions and
commissions. Get in touch through;
ritavomita@yahoo.com

INTERESTS

Anywhere but Here, Christopher De Van Damme, Integrity, Truth, Airports, Do it yourself

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

PROJECT FIELD
Art

WHERE IS IT DEVELOPED?
all around the world

True Believer

I am my own project. As WASTED RITA - a forever teenage cool kid, visual artist, agent provocateur, who sometimes likes to write stuff about things, based in Porto, Portugal - I have a lot of ideas and projects I would like to bring to life.

My project is a mix of all the projects I've been writing down on my ''to do lists'' and I never had the money or the adequate time to focus on.

- renting a nice open spaced medium sized studio anywhere in the world;
- setting a mini-screen printing studio inside the studio and being able to print new goodies everyday;
- creating a space for small art exhibitions and concerts inside the studio;
- creating an apparel line using my artworks and quotes;
- creating an independent publishing house, exploring the art of making zines, prints, toys, punk music (and other cool stuff) featuring works of artist I adore;
- organizing an annual illustration fair for young creatives;
- touring around Europe showcasing my work with other similar DIY-spirited artists (+ workshops, talks);
- painting walls and doing street interventions all around the world, specially in Brooklyn;
- traveling around the world drawing different types of thugs in different cities;
- being able to stop thinking and being worried sick about money everyday of my life.
- last but not least; trying to take over the world, just like Pinky and The Brain.

P.S.: Just so you know, and in case I don't win, I'm still going to manage a way to do all these things. I am a true believer.

Thank you all for voting and sharing.
Unhate,
Rita

PROJECT APPRECIATIONS

This project has received
361 VOTES

PROJECT APPRECIATIONS

This project has received
361 VOTES

SHARE ON

GET EMBED CODE

GET LINK